E town swap meet finds..

-

racerkilla

Reaction score
Went Englishtown swap meet today.In the mix of flea market non related car junk I came home with a few good deals. Some mopar stuff here and there.

1st.I saw a twin snorkel hood scoop..Repo but very nice with all the stud mounts. Guy had no idea what it was from..20 bucks.Nice to have a spare or I may put it on one of amc's

2nd. Same guy I saw edge of old wing in beat to crap box.Pulled it out and was a nos direct connection spoiler for duster.No push pins but new with zero cracks or holes drilled. I recently just bought one and installed it Thrusday on a new trunk lid. Anyways guy says he thinks it is for a Hudson. I asked how much he said 5 bucks. So 25 I got nos ducktail spoiler and scoop. I gave the man a 100 dollar bill and told him to drink on me all weekend

3rd. Right down the row I come across a low mile clean mustang t5 5 speed. All day they were going for 300-750 depending.Scored it for 100 for a spare to my amx

4th. Last year I dug in the Pypes muffler booth scratch and dent and come up with 2 a body exhaust tips, 4 e body tips and one orange slotted roadrunner tip.20 a piece stainless. This year I found the match to the roadrunner tip. Made my trip there

Figured share my findings..Sure beat a day off work even though Jersey traffic sucks

Holy crap!! Even at $100 (very cool of you btw) you got a STEAL on that first haul!!!

-
Back