E3 spark plugs

-

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has tried a set of these for a 340 yet?.

Not used them myself, but I've seen dyno tests where they were not quite as good as a set of cheap copper NGKs.

The vast majority of these so called super spark plugs are just as effective as snake oil. The only plugs I have ever ran that made any difference whatsoever are the dual electrode plugs made by Bosch. I think the only reason they make a difference is the spark isn't shrouded as much as a regular plug. They also make a plug that has 4 ground electrodes but I can't see it being any better than the dual electrode cause voltage always takes the path of least resistance to ground meaning it's impossible to fire to more than one ground electrode at the same time.

"Any performance increase will result from lightening of the driver's wallet."

Really if you notice a difference, it's from the fact you put in new plugs, not fancy plugs. A new, sharp, quality OEM type plug is all that's needed. Spend money on better wires.

They're a scam right from start to finish, replete with dumb handwaving babble about how they "work", none of which is based on any actual science or fact whatsoever.

And as a bonus, they're made in...CHINA! Yayyyyyyyyyy! :roll:

Use NGKs and pocket the money you didn't waste.

-
Back