Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here! Up for sale today is an Antenna Assembly as removed from a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda! I believe it is also correct for Valiant from 66, and also maybe 64-5 models as well, but it came from a 66! Here's the details...

It's pretty nice, all there, mast is straight, needs a little cleanup, and the bezel and nut have a small amount of spiderwebbing! The tip of the plug end is loose and hanging out of the housing, but it is still connected to the wire!

The price is $50 plus shipping from my zip code 48169. It can also be picked up at my home near Ann Arbor, Mi. As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!!

IMG_2959.JPG

IMG_2960.JPG

Howdy all, cosgig here! Up for sale today is an Antenna Assembly as removed from a 1966 Plymouth Barracuda! I believe it is also correct for Valiant from 66, and also maybe 64-5 models as well, but it came from a 66! Here's the details...

It's pretty nice, all there, mast is straight, needs a little cleanup, and the bezel and nut have a small amount of spiderwebbing! The tip of the plug end is loose and hanging out of the housing, but it is still connected to the wire!

The price is $50 plus shipping from my zip code 48169. It can also be picked up at my home near Ann Arbor, Mi. As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!!

View attachment 1714979881

View attachment 1714979882
I want it. Just sent you a text. Thanks!

Ok gang, our esteemed member Nileswine has dun purchased this item!! Thanks Niles, and thank you FABO for the ad!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back