Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy people, cosgig here. Up for sale in this listing is a pair of black dash defroster vents as removed from a 66 Barracuda. Also correct for any 63-66 A body Dart, Valiant or Barracuda, but they came from a Cuda. Details…..

they’re in nice shape, black in color, no broken studs or fins, and they come with the speed nuts. $25 plus shipping from 48169, or pick em up near Ann Arbor, Michigan. Message with any questions, and enjoy those Mopars.

C14F611A-E03C-45D6-B1C0-678AAE8FF1A3.jpeg

4B16B29A-162B-42D2-8822-CD88A41996FB.jpeg

Are they chalky? (You how they can get if you scuff them) if not I’ll take them, Kim needs a set for the wife’s car, thanks!

Are they chalky? (You how they can get if you scuff them) if not I’ll take them, Kim needs a set for the wife’s car, thanks!

They are not chalky, Keith. They’re in pretty nice condition. I didn’t clean them up, just rinsed them with water to knock off the dust. If you receive them and find that they don’t meet your expectations, I’ll refund your $$ and the shipping as well. I’ll box em up if you want to shoot me your zip, and we can get the ball rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back