Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all, cosgig here! Up for sale here today is one of my (not so) famous dual exhaust transmission crossmembers for early A body Darts, Valiants and Barracudas! As anybody who has an early A body knows, the crossmember is only cut out for single exhaust, making running duals a difficult proposition, usually by going under the passenger side! My conversion allows a passenger side exhaust pipe of up to 2 1/2" to go "through" the crossmember much the same as the drivers side pipe does!

Each unit has been engineered to allow the pipe to pass through in the only possible place for clearance, and has been tested to fit and bolt right in, in place of the stock unit! They have been blasted, converted and painted and are ready to install!

The price is $75 plus shipping for this item from my zip code 48169, but I will knock $10 off if the buyer has an uncut core unit to return, and I will pay the return shipping for the core! As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 504
May have to have one Geof
... About to pull my /6 and trans out, it is a standard shift 3 speed trans, do you have this ? Going back with a 904 auto.

If this is correct for a 68 Valiant 4 speed conversion I am interested in one.
Thanks Mike

Just put one in my 65 Dart, great fit & looks nice. Getting ready to get my new exhaust put in next week. thanks Geof

I will send you my core cosgig, my world has been a little crazy :glasses7: but I have out ran a bunch of the crazies and looking at a better day, love my new part :glasses7: Victoria is so blest to have this on her belly buddy :color:

Attachments

• 01cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back