Early A-body headers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishman

Reaction score
I posted Aset of headers and had some questions about pics. I now have pics, They are Headman Hustlers not Hooker. They are 1-7/8 tubes, never used have some surface rust. They are for an early A-body. They were special ordered @ 20 years ago. I was trying to find a fair price. I was thinking some were around $300.00. Any input would be great. Thanks

Picture 004.JPE

Picture 006.JPE

Picture 008.JPE

Picture 007.JPE

Picture 009.JPE

Any idea what application? I'm looking for headers for my '64 Valiant. Automatic, power steering. Count me as interested in them!

Well, a few weeks ago whaen I was installing the TTI headers I was ready for a set of fenderwells but now that the headers are in i'll probably pass.. 1 7/8 is probably good for a 340 or 360 but a bit much for a 273.

Anybody know if these will fit a 67 dart with a 340 or not.I am not concerned if I have to cut out a lot of fenderwell or not I was thinking of frame clearance etc. The car I am looking to install some in has a straight axle. Surely someone has some input on fitting them in a 67 body dart

Bobby

Anybody know if these will fit a 67 dart with a 340 or not.I am not concerned if I have to cut out a lot of fenderwell or not I was thinking of frame clearance etc. The car I am looking to install some in has a straight axle. Surely someone has some input on fitting them in a 67 body dart

Bobby

A '67 Dart, with a straight axle,
I bet, you can use the cheappy shorty headers from Summit.

Part Number: SUM-G9064

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=SUM-G9064&N=700+115&autoview=sku

$116.95

sum-g9064_w.jpg

Nobody has asked if they are small block or big block????
Those inexpensive Summit headers will not work on the driver side of an abody. It will dump on the steering box.

Bob

Nobody has asked if they are small block or big block????
Those inexpensive Summit headers will not work on the driver side of an abody. It will dump on the steering box.

Bob

You can see the header flange in the pictures, they are a small block header.

Your right they are for a small block. I guess Ill put them on ebay and see what happens.

I posted Aset of headers and had some questions about pics. I now have pics, They are Headman Hustlers not Hooker. They are 1-7/8 tubes, never used have some surface rust. They are for an early A-body. They were special ordered @ 20 years ago. I was trying to find a fair price. I was thinking some were around $300.00. Any input would be great. Thanks
u still got these

sohit and miss every body with an early a wants them then all the hooror stories come bace to haunt you ughhhhhhhhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back