-
Status
Not open for further replies.

red446

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys, check this ad out. i talked to the guy and he had it advertised as a 67, but after I looked at it while talking to him I realized it was an early Val Dart Bar "A". Asked of price, he kept tellin me to make offer. I said 150. He said he couldn't let it go that cheap then I noticed it was not a 67. I told him and he said oh crap i listed it wrong it is a 66. So i told him 64-66. He knows nothing about MOPES. He first told me he needed to get 500, then when I told him it was not a 67 it looked more like 64-66 but not with disc. He said thats exacly what the guy that he got it from said. and HE SAID HE BASICALLY GOT IT FOR SCRAP PRICE Meaning 10* on the dollar. then he asked me what I thought. GO Get it guys, Bring it home 300 OR LESS Just make sure it's a V8 if that's what you're lookin for http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/3862793678.html

Anyone looking better check out to see what the modifications to the hubs are. There is two bolt patterns on the rotors.
True Ok, I wouldn't take anything for granite here, see if you can get more pics.
Good luck Guys

Hey Guys, check this ad out. i talked to the guy and he had it advertised as a 67, but after I looked at it while talking to him I realized it was an early Val Dart Bar "A". Asked of price, he kept tellin me to make offer. I said 150. He said he couldn't let it go that cheap then I noticed it was not a 67. I told him and he said oh crap i listed it wrong it is a 66. So i told him 64-66. He knows nothing about MOPES. He first told me he needed to get 500, then when I told him it was not a 67 it looked more like 64-66 but not with disc. He said thats exacly what the guy that he got it from said. and HE SAID HE BASICALLY GOT IT FOR SCRAP PRICE Meaning 10* on the dollar. then he asked me what I thought. GO Get it guys, Bring it home 300 OR LESS Just make sure it's a V8 if that's what you're lookin for http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/3862793678.html

Please read comments on post here and use your own discretion. Could be a BUM deal

It should be checked out before buying, but there could be some good parts there. Just make sure that if you are not an expert that you take one with you or get the stuff CHEAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back