Early Birthday present

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
C5AB7F74-3891-4529-9230-018BBD884E94.png
2256A1D5-7584-4759-8DE4-C7CA8CD9D4E8.png
I have one of these but I kinda fell in love with the new “We The People” edition so I ordered myself an early Birthday present

nice...and the free transfer is a good deal, they will get you with that

I almost picked one of those up but i did not like how hard the slide release was.

I know its a small issue and supposedly will get better with time but it just turned me off.

I may have to take a fresh look at them.

Man that is CHEEP!!!

I think when i was looking at them the shop wanted almost 600 in Ca......

I almost picked one of those up but i did not like how hard the slide release was.

I know its a small issue and supposedly will get better with time but it just turned me off.

I may have to take a fresh look at them.

Man that is CHEEP!!!

I think when i was looking at them the shop wanted almost 600 in Ca......
My brother recently bought an M&P 9 Shield EZ. He says it operates much easier, which is the whole idea behind it.

I just got notified yesterday by email that it was in Ohio so I should get a call to do paperwork soon.

wouldnt an "early birthday" present just be an "your parents had sex" present?

Birthdays next Wednesday so it’s gonna be almost perfect timing. Then I can hit the range.

anyone else notice the M&P shield likes the eject the magazine when carrying?

I also have an MP shield and I'm very happy with the overall performance of the pistol, action is stiff too stiff for my wife so I bought her a revolver. I tried to steer her towards revolver from the start but she thought she needed an automatic.

32C0DB32-1558-4094-9B8E-229B39371DEB.jpeg
Well luckily I called Rural King yesterday to see if it would be a good time to do my paperwork for my new gun as it’s a 50-60 mile round trip to get there. At 11pm yesterday there were 15 people purchasing pistols and waiting to do federal paperwork to purchase a pistol. (Appropriate 5 hour wait) I got to the store this morning at 8:45 and had 2 people in front of me. While I waited three more customers came in and bought five guns. They get ammo daily and didn’t have 380, 9mm, 45, 38, and many others in stock. Scary times. Thank God I’m good with ammo.

-
Back