Eastwood RatRod Satin

-

73318duster

Reaction score
The body work on the duster is almost done, windows are all off and new rubber is getting put in. I dont have the money to pay for a 2 stage paint job and was kicking around the idea of getting some Eastwood Rat Rod Satin

http://www.eastwood.com/review/product/list/id/2832/?p=1

Has anyone used this product? I was looking into JD Blitz Black but they dont ship to California.

The duster is going to be my dd so I dont really need expensive paint, atleast not at this point. Just need to get it on the road.

Look at SPI they have a satin black, and you can pick your sheen with it. Southern Polyurethanes Inc.
as for as I know they only mail order, thru jobbers, or direct.

barracudadave67

You can do any color in any paint, satin or flat just by the amount of deadener used in the clear..

Thanks for the input. I was going to go through this shop that used to be a maaco they want $899 for a two stage. They had a trans am that looked decent but the car got some patched welded and glass removed so figured I would do it at the shop its in. The guy there wants 2500 for satin or 7500 for paint which if out of reach right now

I live in Nebraska and my 2 gallons of Blitz Black was about $60 last year. Pretty awesome. You can get it in quarts and spray cans.

-
Back