easy and cheap freight shipping for big/heavy parts

-

superbyrd

Reaction score
just wanted to pass this along, i have recently been selling off some body parts and have been using FASTENAL 3PL shipping. they call it 3rd party logistics. it is pretty neat, you take the item to them, fill out a sheet with your name and contact info, the buyers contact info and their zip code, they band/strap the items to a pallet, then deliver them to the buyers local/closest fastenal store. the buyer comes to pickup their item, and they pay for the shipping then.
you can visit their website, and get a free quote on the shipping price.
i just shipped a dart sport hood and rear bumper from henderson,ky to cincinnati,oh for $75 shipped a fender to corpus christi texas for $100.
with this cheap cross country shipping, now alot of the parts we all have wanted to buy, but were way out of reach due to high shipping cost, are now a little more in reach. check it out...........

Might use this to help another member get his parts from a bad FB seller who now won't ship!! Hope it works out!! Thanks for posting this, I knew they were doing this but you jogged my memory at the perfect time!!

-
Back