Easy Transaction

-

lhearold

Reaction score
With all the talk about crumby buyers and sellers I thought it would be a change to say something good about someone! Several weeks ago Bonehead (Thomas Baker) posted that he needed a fuel rail for a magnum V8. I had one so I PM'd him and let him know that it was his for the cost of shipping. He gave me his shipping info on a Friday and I sent out the fuel rail on Monday via priority mail. Never expected to get the shipping cost back, much less that fast. Within a week I had a MO for the full amount of shipping!

So, thanks Bonehead and I hope it was what you needed. And to the group as a whole, there are many decent people here so don't let the actions of a few idiots ruin it for you.

Larry

I sold a member,crackedback, a Engine Analyzer this past spring. He told me he would pay me and I took him for his word. The Analyzer and his check passed one another in the mail.
I personally think most people here are good on their word. The yard apes tend to get weeded out by other members.

ain't it nice when you find someone you can actually trust. people like that (us) are a dying breed, a man of his word and his word is his bond.

-
Back