Eaton Springs Barracuda

-

JamesRR

Reaction score
Looking at getting a set of eaton leaf springs with a 1" or 2" lift for 66 Barracuda. What rear shocks would you recommend running that are a little bit longer than stock replacement length? Also would you opt for heavy duty leafs? Thanks

J

I have 1" overstock rear springs on my 66 Barracuda from ESPO and I use the stock replacement shocks with no problem. the car has a nice rake to it and doesn't look too high.

I hope this helps.

RogerK .. do you have a recent pic of your car with the +1" springs in place for us to see and compare > the pics i see of your car must be "before" pics because i don't see any of the rake you refer to ..
what size wheels/tires are you using ? .. thanks ..

i also installed ESPO +1" springs, and if i had it to do over i think i would have gone with +2" springs .. just my opinion

I just uploaded a few to my Photo Gallery. the tires are 205/70R14's on Mopar Rally Wheels. The full side shot of the car shows the rake best, but the road slants down to the rear of the car so the car looks level in the photo.

Roger

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=7345

RogerK .. do you have a recent pic of your car with the +1" springs in place for us to see and compare > the pics i see of your car must be "before" pics because i don't see any of the rake you refer to ..
what size wheels/tires are you using ? .. thanks ..

i also installed ESPO +1" springs, and if i had it to do over i think i would have gone with +2" springs .. just my opinion

thanks for the photos .. you are right > those +1" springs set your car perfectly ... nice car sir !
what shocks did you use on the rear ?

Thanks! :toothy8:

As for the shocks, just stock replacements from the local NAPA, nothing fancy.

thanks for the photos .. you are right > those +1" springs set your car perfectly ... nice car sir !
what shocks did you use on the rear ?

-
Back