ebay is great

-

tet68

Reaction score
don't have to listen to people on the buy or sell side whine anybody tell me the downside of ebay

As a seller it's terrible. As a buyer it's great. You can find more reproduction parts and some used parts. Plus you have both eBay and PayPal buyer protections.

The fee's they charge are getting out of hand....

Riddler

Global shipping sucks for a Canadian. Takes 3 times as long to get the damn part plus they tack on duty fees too. Usually most parts went under the radar. Now they dont

I only look there from time to time or ship to American mailbox but it has to be worth my time and value

Global shipping sucks for a Canadian. Takes 3 times as long to get the damn part plus they tack on duty fees too. Usually most parts went under the radar. Now they dont

I only look there from time to time or ship to American mailbox but it has to be worth my time and value

I'll second that! I buy a part from a seller in NY State which is close to me but the seller ships the part down to Kentucky to the eBay GSP Center!!!! They then ship to me. Guess who pays for the total shipping cost +++++++? It's absolutely ridiculous.

yes but you can put your over priced junk on there no one can talk **** about you and if it don't sell lower the price. been selling on ebay 15 years with minimal problems also do some mopar swap meets

You don't get to touch it and squeeze it before you bought it.

It's too easy to buy and too hard to sell.
What I mean is I keep buying and never selling.
Someday, I'll get around to selling my "junk".
If I'm lucky.

yes but you can put your over priced junk on there no one can talk **** about you and if it don't sell lower the price. been selling on ebay 15 years with minimal problems also do some mopar swap meets
I've been selling on eBay for 18 years now. The fees continue to creep up. The buyer sends you the shipping cost and eBay and PayPal take their fees off of that too. As a result you the seller are then out of pocket and have to make up the difference when you ship the item at the post office. This combined with the fees charged on the selling price make the effort of selling lower priced items iffy. This is also another reason that shipping costs are so high these days. Sellers are jacking them up because of the fee fiasco and don't want to be out of pocket when paying to ship. So they make sure to some money on the shipping cost to adjust. I still sell but don't buy much any more because of the GSP. eBay doesn't seem to care about growing resistance to the GSP that is costing them business from international buyers.

did the spring rod run in pigeon forge vendor space 160.00 froze my *** off and sold nothing will only do carlile in the future

-
Back