eBay motors new format..

-

USAJon

Maryland U.S.A.
Reaction score
so they have changed now forever their eBay motors format..my established search ways do not list items that luckley I have saved...I think this will drive peeps to fourms with motor items for sale/buy.

they seem to want to sell cars that run more then parts...probally a eBay income profit issue..

I HATE THE NEW EBAY MOTORS!! The same searches I use bring up fewer cars. Not sure how that's an improvement...(I tested it by using both the old and new ebay motors.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that hates the new format. The old one was user friendly, the new one is too cumbersome and doesn't give as many results. yes, IT SUCKS!!

More options, click,more options,click,more options,click
yea it's a lot better notttt!!!!

Just lousy! Why do they have to change things, just for the sake of change.

Is this why when you go to return to list it always goes back to the begining instead of where you left off? That **** is driving me nuts! I also noticed in the parts there is alot of buy it now only instead of auctions. Is this all because of the new format?

I'm fed up with E-bay imposing their way on you weather you like it or not. It has gotten very expensive to sell on ebay and then no more Money Orders, Pay Pal only, and the new ebay motors is just another thing they're forcing on us.

The change in E-Bay has only helped Craigs list.

Who ever made the call for the change should be looking for a new job.

One, its had too many ads.
Two, the searches are worse.
Three, its slower not faster.
Four, too many "Featured Items" when a search is done.

Example.. Go to Parts and Accessories, select, then select racing parts.
You get all racing parts and no easy way to select for autos. I do not need to see snowmoble racing parts. Not kicking the snowmoble people, its just you don't see or need them in Tennessee.

Whip

I hate the new format... I used to like when it would break the particular car up and years and you could select the right group of years to search... where did that go, haha.

I dont know, I have been using the blue Ebay Motors pages for awile now insted of the old ones and I have no trouble. Only thing is I go to look only at 70 Dart and Mopar A body so its not a stretch to find what I want. I click on the auctions only tab because I agree that there are WAY to many 'buy it now' listings and by the way, some of them are weeks out til the listing ends. It seems if I search something like just Dodge Dart almost half of the entire listings are 'buy it now'. Someone at E bay isnt thinking straight. That site is getting really wierd!!
Chas.

evidently the folks here don't think that bad of it.....just look to the sidebar on the right

-
Back