Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipo65

Yeah I'm "That Guy"
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice un butchered D4B Edelbrock intake for sale. a good friend of mine had & didn't understand why it wouldn't bolt on his 360 at all. I explained to him the its for 64-65 bolt pattern only! Soo now its up for sale. it has one helicoil in the thermostat bolt hole. other then that good to go. $275.00 plus any fees & shipping. He knows nothing about its past other then it came with the truck when he bought it.

0908182023.jpg

0908182024.jpg

Hipo65,
Could you show side pictures please? Is it tall like the LD4B (too tall for my app.)? Can you also show height with a tape measure?
It looks like someone may have elongated some of the mounting holes too.
Thanks, Richard

Hipo65,
Could you show side pictures please? Is it tall like the LD4B (too tall for my app.)? Can you also show height with a tape measure?
It looks like someone may have elongated some of the mounting holes too.
Thanks, Richard

Yep ill get side shots coming toady. it is the very same intake as the LD4B. but has intake bolt holes & angle's for the 1964-65 273 5/16 intake bolt's.

The older intakes will fit the newer SB, the intake holes are just drilled at the wrong angle. The mounting holes need to be opened up. Its a half *** way of doing it but it does work and there are way more newer LA motors then the 64-65 motors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back