[WANTED] Edelbrock LD4B

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
i looking for a good Manifold LD4B. Please let me know if 1 is available.
I am in B.C. Canada , hopefully 1 is available up here.
Thanks Terry McLeod

One available on here in the mechanical parts for sale forum ships out from Las Vegas Nevada.

250 plus ship, he wants postal money order no PayPal.

Not sure how that will work for any buyer protection if things get lost or there is an issue after the sale.

I have one, but am not sure if I"m ready to sell it, I bought another intake from a seller here on Fabo, but it's stuck at the damned border, and I may not be able to get it until late July now. Am working on an alternative, but not sure when or if that will work out.

I have one, but am not sure if I"m ready to sell it, I bought another intake from a seller here on Fabo, but it's stuck at the damned border, and I may not be able to get it until late July now. Am working on an alternative, but not sure when or if that will work out.

If you are in a real pinch and want to get things running the 2 to 4 bbl adapters work on the stock 2 bbl cast iron 318 manifolds.

Adapters are 20 bucks at Advanceautoparts, Mr Gasket brand.

20200613_100827.jpg

'91 318 manifold left
'74 318 manifold right.

Hi, I am in no hurry keep in touch, I am willing to wait awhile. Thanks

The asking price of LD4B intakes appears to have gone up over the past few years! They are rarely listed for less than $225 without needing a lot of work. It is a good intake though. I’m glad I bought mine about 4 years ago.

The asking price of LD4B intakes appears to have gone up over the past few years! They are rarely listed for less than $225 without needing a lot of work. It is a good intake though. I’m glad I bought mine about 4 years ago.
If they are that good and everybody wants them, Why aren't they still making them ?? Crazy

I emailed Edelbrock a few years ago asking about when the LD4B was produced and they said from 1967 to 1981.

I have a LD4B I'll sell for $250. Problem is shipping to Canada seems to be pricey. I have only shipped small items, and it is crazy. I'm not real good with pictures (just learned how) but if your interested send me your e-mail addy, and I'll try to send pics.

I have a LD4B I'll sell for $250. Problem is shipping to Canada seems to be pricey. I have only shipped small items, and it is crazy. I'm not real good with pictures (just learned how) but if your interested send me your e-mail addy, and I'll try to send pics.
Yes shipping costs have gone "nuts", Please send pictures to [email protected]
Hi, I am in no hurry keep in touch, I am willing to wait awhile. Thanks[/

Hi, Do you know what you want for it when you are ready ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back