-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemichuck

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
i got this Edelbrock Victor intake with a set of heads I bought and I won't be using it on any of my motors. Bone stock, never been port matched, looks like new. It has been HPC coated and is a very good looking intake. Located in Louisville Ky asking $300 plus shipping. New they are $325 and the coating probably cost $100. May trade on something I can use. Sorry, I just got a question on what it fits which seems fairly obvious by looking at the picture but I realized I forgot to include it in the description. It's for a small block Mopar with the LA intake bolt pattern.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

i got this Edelbrock Victor intake with a set of heads I bought and I won't be using it on any of my motors. Bone stock, never been port matched, looks like new. It has been HPC coated and is a very good looking intake. Located in Louisville Ky asking $300 plus shipping. New they are $325 and the coating probably cost $100. May trade on something I can use
wondering , what you can use .

Other intakes like performer RPM or RPM air gap for LA or magnum. Decent roller rockers for small block, I'm really wide open for suggestions, I have everything from diesel trucks to Vipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back