EFI for the Barracuda

-

jaws

I put the fun in dysfunctional
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This is the victim, my 68 convert. 360 built to 68 340 4spd specs, and a 727. Going with the Fitech unit.

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome, I am doing the same EFI set up also! I used Aeromotive's in tank retrofit kit....but the new tank from Tanks Inc looks awesome!

Please continue to update. I am anxious to see how this works out. I am also considering EFI but I have some reservations about kinks

A little more done tonight after work.
got the tank plumbed and wired
IMG_0633.JPG

got the old tank out, kicked my *** trying to get the filler tube out, stuck in big time.
IMG_0634.JPG

put the TB on the intake
IMG_0635.JPG

will need to modify the bracket for the cruise control hook ups.
IMG_0636.JPG

Fitech is the direction I'd like to go when I get to that point. Which system are you using?

Going with the Professional Products EFI on the Wife's Road Runner. Powerjection III. Looks to be a good setup, we'll see. :)

Putting out other fires. Will work on it more today, Found the rear end leaking, and the harmonic balancer has slipped so need to fix that also. Where did you order yours form? Got mine from Pace performance, Johnny is a member here.

Got the rear end sealed back up, new gasket and 2 quarts of royal purple. Also got the tank in, not a fun job for one person. For some reason my camera dumped the pics.

Got the tank in and the pump and sender grounded. fuel lines run and a 10 micron filter on the sub frame connecter.

IMG_0782.JPG

IMG_0783.JPG

IMG_0784.JPG

Lines hooked to the TB. and got the throttle cable and cruise control cable figured out. Can't do without my cruise

IMG_0785.JPG

IMG_0786.JPG

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0788.JPG

-
Back