electric fuel pump

-

bbmopars

Reaction score
I was wondering if it would be ok to mount a electric fuel pump to the inner fender,even tho you usually to mount towards the tank.has anyone mounted to the inner fender with no problems? How would you usually wire one to? I have the mr.gasket #95p electric fuel pump.

I would take the trouble to mount it "back there". Hot summer "vapor lock" will thank you LOL Even though you are supposed to mount it "low" I mounted mine originally up on the bottom of the trunk floor just in front of the tank Use oversize wire, and use a relay. You can put a little switch in series with the relay coil, and use it for "anti theft."

I would take the trouble to mount it "back there". Hot summer "vapor lock" will thank you LOL Even though you are supposed to mount it "low" I mounted mine originally up on the bottom of the trunk floor just in front of the tank Use oversize wire, and use a relay. You can put a little switch in series with the relay coil, and use it for "anti theft."
Could you send a pic of it how you have it mounted in front of tank?did mount the extra fuel fliter next to it as well.

-
Back