[SOLD] Engine/Front wiring harness from FMJ body (Diplomat, etc)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I need a complete engine bay/front lights wiring harness, the whole thing, from the firewall box back, for an '83 Mirada.

I figure it's worth a shot here on FABO because I know a lot of you guys have parts cars like Diplomats and such.

Not sure if all FMJ harnesses are the same or not, but it seems like they'd be close enough for me to use. Except Imperial, I know that's too different.

Thanks!

This is what the block looks like. I need this entire engine/front harness. It should be same on Diplomat/Aspen/Volare/etc, but this pic can confirm that if anyone has one. I don't need a perfect harness, I'm just looking for a better starting point than this!

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8503.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8504.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 86
I have aspen 76-80 /6&318 volare 76-79 318&/6 but I'm not sure about exchange which engine and options do you have?

I have aspen 76-80 /6&318 volare 76-79 318&/6 but I'm not sure about exchange which engine and options do you have?

Well, I don't think it really matters because I'm just sticking an old school build 318 in it, not anything Mirada-specific. The car had a/c, but I'm not adding that. It's basically a shell that's been gutted that I'm sticking a drivetrain in, but other than this, all the wiring on the car is present and unmolested.

Basically, if the block looks like that, I will modify the wires a little if I need to to make it work. I just don't want to go through the hassle of starting from scratch from this mess!!!

Let me know, and thanks!

(See, this pic is what I'm starting with)...

Attachments

• IMG_8397.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 75
Oh, I see, I'm not sure if you were offering a harness or just saying that you have those cars. Well, even if you don't have one to sell, just seeing if those cars use the same block would be very helpful to know what I should be looking for.

No-I really don't have anything that I won't sell, the latest F that I have is an 80 /6 no frills and I can check in the morning

Sweet, thanks, I really appreciate it. Let me know what you find, informationally or if you have something that would work.

I have one. It's missing the voltage regulator plug tho iirc. It's from a 78 aspen 318. Make an offer, I don't know what it's worth to you.

Did you find one?if not give me your email and ill send a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back