Engine rebuilder Spokane/ N Idaho?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
I was going to re-ring a SB for the 99 Dakota and buy rebuilt heads, but I'm running out of time, and a big issue for me is just cleaning the mess

Anybody know a good engine rebuilder/ reman in Spokane?

"Ram Engine" generates no reviews "Motorworks" is a mixed bag, there is plenty of neg. about them as well as positive.

I have heard of ram but not sure how good they are ?
Best of luck !!

I was going to re-ring a SB for the 99 Dakota and buy rebuilt heads, but I'm running out of time, and a big issue for me is just cleaning the mess

Anybody know a good engine rebuilder/ reman in Spokane?

"Ram Engine" generates no reviews "Motorworks" is a mixed bag, there is plenty of neg. about them as well as positive.
Get a good used engine from Spaldings. Those people rock

They haven't had any 5.2/ 5.9s for some time, and very over priced in my opinion.

I'm 69 there's no way I could pull off pulling one from the pull and save yard

I have used precision balancing, for several builds
Precision Balancing  
20702 E Wellesley Ave, Otis Orchards, WA 99027
Phone: (509) 926-4832
Kevin

Are these guys still around?
This thing is in the yard right now and runs.
IMAG0194.jpg

IQ52 is in Challis. 400 miles away.

That's a long *** ways for this old guy!! That's getting close to a two day one way deal for me. My neighbor just went to the Seattle area and back from here in one day. He left 5AM and still wasn't back at 8:30 last night I bet he's sleepin' right NOW!!

Yep, that is a looong way at any age for a 1 day trip! If I ever make the move to Stanley, you can bunk overnight LOL

Go to the link Bodyperson posted, that's them. Check their page, bio, etc. Seeing how their rebuilds are here in California tells me they go the mile. Worth a call for sure.

Thanks I was thinking of getting heads from them, and for a bit, even a long block. But their online reviews are nearly as much negative as positive. I used to sell parts for nearly 15 years "in a previous life" but things have "changed"

Thanks I was thinking of getting heads from them, and for a bit, even a long block. But their online reviews are nearly as much negative as positive. I used to sell parts for nearly 15 years "in a previous life" but things have "changed"
Well when you're in business for for over 36 yrs ..

-
Back