Every Popular Science mag is now online.

-

Caddguy

Reaction score
Hello all!!

Popular Science releases its archives. 137 years worth. Online. Searchable. For free...many, many hours wasted today at work...I hope some here enjoy looking back at ancient "High Tech" as much as I do. Lots and lots of car stuff. Link below.

http://www.popsci.com/results?query=dodge+dart

Im glad you guys are enjoying it....I thought it was a great time killer and maybe learn something if you are not too careful...

:read2:

Well,

this means I will not get the yard mowed this summer....:toothy8::downtown:

thanks PS is always good reading

Whip

Yeah, but that's not all. The PopSci archive page is just a selective presentation of the Google Books magazine archive. There are numerous magazines other than Popular Science available, and it's all searchable. "Advanced search" lets you confine the results to magazines only, alter the date parameters, etc. here's a search result for Popular Mechanics magazine, for example.

And here's the "Dodge Dart" magazine search, and here's "Plymouth Valiant", and here's "Slant-6", and here's "Slant Six" (really hot search; take a look at the results), and here's "Dodge Lancer" restricted to the relevant '61-'62 cars...here's the article I used when I was 15 to persuade my dad to buy the green Lancer.

Times have surely changed...take a look at this objection to the dome light in the 1960 Valiant!

Frozen tools

Smokey's adiabatic engine

Ultrasonic fuel system on a Duster

Now that this is available, we are all hosed...nothing's gonna get done ever again; this is a worse time suck than television!

Interesting. I have a large collection of these. This is a good way to reference what is in any issue.

Any way to print out an article from the online archive? Can't seem to find an option to do it.

Glad you guys are enjoying it, I know this has been a great time killer during a slow couple of weeks at work.
I could not find a way to print the pages yet. My thinking is that they are copyright material but I will keep trying and if I find a way Ill post it here.

-
Back