Everyone chime in !

witch A body do you have ??

• Total voters
-

j par

Well-hung Member
Reaction score
Represent ! What A body do you have now (or favorite one of the several you have) ???? Let's see what we (FABO) have the most of and so on down.

67,69,71 dart. 68,69 valiant post cars. 69 formula s fastback. A body's are the most fun to drive!

I always wanted a Duster ever since my cousin bought a sassy green one in 1970. I desired a 1971 340 Duster ever since a factory one took down a built 396 Chevelle in our local clandestine street races back in 1975.
I finally bought one seven years ago. It is a 1971 EV2 340 Duster.

I voted Dart ....simply because my daily driver is a 68 dart and the dart really is a main staple of A-bodies. The dart was family car and the hot rod dream and everything in between. Even offered as a wagon in the early years and as a 440 rocket in 69.

The dart is a car that kept Chrysler in business in the era.

I have two Dusters... and RRR, you spend too much time on U-tube... LOL

you're going to get the scamp and Dart Sport guys chiming in later and feeling neglected. Really the Dart sport is a neglected car and for no good reason. I hardly see them around and almost never see them listed in the reindeer games.

Scamp same thing, odd car but if you want to be unique then it's a winner.

I have never had a scamp and only had a Dart sport parts car that couldn't be saved.

you're going to get the scamp and Dart Sport guys chiming in later and feeling neglected. Really the Dart sport is a neglected car and for no good reason. I hardly see them around and almost never see them listed in the reindeer games.

Scamp same thing, odd car but if you want to be unique then it's a winner.

I have never had a scamp and only had a Dart sport parts car that couldn't be saved.

I have a scamp myself. That's why I said "other". I don't feel left out. I like being different. There's quite a few darts here (including a low/mid 10s one and a mid/high 7's one). So gotta be different. I get the usual "Dart right?" "Nope, scamp" "Oh cool? 1970?" "Nope, 72". And I'm running a 340, which never came in the car. So guys say "Oh a 340! That stock?" "Nope, scamp never came with one" "Oh sure they did!" "Nope, darts did, never scamps".

Being unique is fun. Get's people talking about the car.

Oh, I could ad scamp (that was my first mopar)
I just thought it would fall under valiant ?

I have had 7 dusters and 4 darts .
Now just one dart a 68 post .

Ok, back on topic :steering::steering:
1966 Sedan, Plymouth Valiant :thankyou: I am very happy to own a Plymouth :thumbsup:

Oh, I could ad scamp (that was my first mopar)
I just thought it would fall under valiant ?

Uh, I own a 71 Scamp. But no option for that.

I hate it when people call Scamps "Valiants". Scamps are not a valiant. Scamps are 3" longer than a Valiant. That makes a difference especially when it comes to body panels and such.

-
Back