EvilScamp:the saga continues

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
Between work and school i have literally no time to work on my cars but about a week ago i managed to get a few hours to do some work.
Sorry for the crappy pics. i need a new camera!

Started csanding down the engine compartment,the heater is now gone gotta figure what i'm gonna do with the hole.
001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Also got the underside of the inner fenderwells done,no that's not paint!
004.jpg

Also got the inside the trunk done,used the same stuff as i used on the inner fenderwells.
Again sorry for the crappy pics.
007.jpg

009.jpg

005.jpg

Managed a little more progress today,at this rate it may be done in 10 years!

Engine compartment cleaned and primed.
002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Did this a couple months ago,have yet to finish the rocker. I love doing metal work but hate the finish bodywork!
007-1.jpg

Is it going back to black or is there another color on your mind?

I was rolling around a few other colors but i keep coming back to black,i love how it looks in black and can't imagine it another color.

Looks really good. I love the engine compartment.

BTW I still love my original idea of a satin black car but lately other colors have been entertained. Like pale yellow with flat black hood treatment and bumble bee type stripe, or a high metallic silver with medium flakes and the same black hood and stripe treatment.

Admittedly I can't make up my mind right now but since the car has been tentatively dubbed "Jezebel in Hell" satin (or is it Satan) black seems the only logical choice.

Oh I know what I was going to ask you, did you or are you going to stretch that wheel opening? What size tire do you plan to run? I stretched mine 5 inches to fit the meats.

Oh I know what I was going to ask you, did you or are you going to stretch that wheel opening? What size tire do you plan to run? I stretched mine 5 inches to fit the meats.

No didn't stretch them,not sure what size tire yet i know that i can get a 12 inch wide one under it not sure on the height yet.

You can get that in there but the height is limited without stretching the wheel well. Most 12" wide tread tires are going to be in the 30" range and you'll need to stretch the wheel opening for that.

You can get that in there but the height is limited without stretching the wheel well. Most 12" wide tread tires are going to be in the 30" range and you'll need to stretch the wheel opening for that.

I really don't want to stretch the wheel openings,i like the look of the stock openings.
Guess i'll have to wait and see what i can squeeze under there.

Your car would look awesome in silver!

Engine compartment is now done.
I know it probably looks like i'm doing stuff out of order but i'm doing what i can as i can afford it.
Next will be the front suspension.
001-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

002-2.jpg

Also made some reinforcing plates for the lower control arms,i ordered the rest of the stuff i need for the front suspension so hopefully i'll have it back together in a week or 2.
004-2.jpg

-
Back