Extremely Hypothetical Question

-
Howdaya tell an Olds from'a Montay from'a Bluck?

Answer:

Nobody cares and nobody wants to

Wow, what side of the bed did YOU wake up on!!!!

Just open your eyes and look at the cars there buddy!!! 66 Olds Toronado looks NOTHING like and other 1966 GM product!!!!! If so, then prove it.

I would go with the "high pitched SOB"

a cookie for the first on the get that reference
(and no googling)

I would take the 66' in a heart beat! Well built, stately, and comfortable. I don't care for smogged up cars, mopar or non mopar.

Having owned a real 1968 442 and a later model Toronado, that 87 is just a cutlass with a 442 trim package, at best a Chevy small block (or maybe even a V-6)

The Toronado is powered by a big block and oozes class in all directions. No second thoughts, I would take the Toronado

Russ

Wow, what side of the bed did YOU wake up on!!!!

Just open your eyes and look at the cars there buddy!!! 66 Olds Toronado looks NOTHING like and other 1966 GM product!!!!! If so, then prove it.

You neglected to read and to also quote the important part of that post, which was........................

The '87 442 is just......forgettable....

You neglected to read and to also quote the important part of that post, which was........................

Sorry I didn't neglect to read anything, I guess you must talk and write a different kind of English than I do. I could only get out of whatever it is you were saying is "possibly" they all look the same.

My mistake if I did not understand it correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would go with the "high pitched SOB"

a cookie for the first on the get that reference
(and no googling)

That's from "The Dark Half" by Stephen King. Also, it was "High Toned SOB".

Attachments

• The%2BDark%2BHalf%2B-%2BHigh%2BToned%2BSon%2Bof%2Ba%2BBitch.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 281
At ten bucks a hundred at the yard, the Tomato. Weight is king when you're talking bout scrap.

If I have to :coffee2: I will take the flat bottom boat 1966

i like them both..

think i would think the 66 was but ugly after a while.

always wanted one like that 87. liked the hurst olds of that time period also.. those cars rode so nice and were so comfortable. so i'd probably take the 87.

If I was going to drive it much would take the 442 since it would get good gas mileage and I like the body style. Have wanted a cutlass for some time, just don't care for the 87 front end with the headlights, like the old school replaceable glass headlights.

If I wasn't going to drive it and just a collector car the Toranodo. Just for the fact that it is a cool car and should be more valuable.

Jay Lenos is a Toranodo 1000 hp seen the car on the power tour

The 4-4-2...no interest in anything wrong wheel drive.

Lose the 307 for either an Edelbrock-head 403 or a diesel 350 block with a 455 crank (for, appropriately, 442ci) and it's an easy mid-12-second car, and will run 70MPH at <2000RPM. (With 3.08 gears and OD.)

Having owned a real 1968 442 and a later model Toronado, that 87 is just a cutlass with a 442 trim package, at best a Chevy small block (or maybe even a V-6)

The Toronado is powered by a big block and oozes class in all directions. No second thoughts, I would take the Toronado

Russ

Every G-body 4-4-2 had Olds power...the 87 had a 307.

Dude, this is a serious question: are you baked?

-
Back