EZ EFI Part 1 online now

-
Congrats on the write up! I'm very interested in your set up and will be reading that article (and bookmarking it) later today.

Can you give me a ball park estimate on what a set up such as your's runs?!? Thanks!!

thanks & that info that Joe posted - you can get them cheap on Ebay.

I enjoyed that article!Thanks! I especially appreciated the reminder about starting at the gas tank.:)

Thanks for the links Joe! That Ebay seller is my town!!

$3k plus tank work and running the fuel return line. Still not too bad. I like the WOW factor.

I'm trying to build with an old school look, but when you look closer, there's modern technology. I'm starting with four wheel discs now, the engine comes next year!!

Edit: Dammit!! Now it says my invitation has expired, and wants me to pay to read the article. Arg!!!

Edit: Dammit!! Now it says my invitation has expired, and wants me to pay to read the article. Arg!!!

go subscribe. i think all ya need is an email address to read the articles. i signed up for free a while back and can still goto the site and read it.

Question - are the injectors in the throttle bodies above or below the throttle blades? It's hard to tell from those pictures.

How's the fuel distribution? I've seen a couple competitors' throttle body units that had the injectors below the throttle blades have a couple lean cylinders, but my experience with them has been limited to single four barrel manifolds. I'm wondering if FAST managed to find a way around the issue, or if tunnel rams don't have that problem...?

the injectors shoot at an angle - they also spray down into a cylinder that fans the spray out under the butterfly - kinda hard to describe but it seems to work fine.

-
Back