F.A.S.T. EFI

-

B7DEMON

Reaction score
Is there anybody out there running F.A.S.T. efi on thier 70-76 A-bodies? I am having trouble finding a suitable loctation under the dash to mount the ECU. This is the earlier, larger ECU that measures 8.25" x 5.25" x 1.5" thick, with a lot more wires going to it then the newer versions. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

IMG_4780.JPG

Last edited:
I run XFI sportsman. I routed the harness through the clutch rod hole , made a bracket and mounted the ecu using the park brake handle bracket

20160313_151903.jpg

I run the ez1 on 70dart,i mounted it under passinger kick panel,had to drill hole thru firewall

I run XFI sportsman. I routed the harness through the clutch rod hole , made a bracket and mounted the ecu using the park brake handle bracket

View attachment 1716067478
I run the ez1 on 70dart,i mounted it under passinger kick panel,had to drill hole thru firewall
Thanks for the reply. I failed to mention that I have the earlier, larger ECU.

Is there anybody out there running F.A.S.T. efi on thier 70-76 A-bodies? I am having trouble finding a suitable loctation under the dash to mount the ECU. This is the earlier, larger ECU that measures 8.25" x 5.25" x 1.5" thick, with a lot more wires going to it then the newer versions. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

View attachment 1716067184
i have the older 2.0 system , with the ecu mounted under my dash , just to the right of the front of the console ....

just read this, no pics at htis time , is mounted just to the right of the front of the console, but close so as not to interfere with a pass. leg. Is about flush with the bottom of dash /honme made alum bracket ...

I want to be able to see it , flashing lights tell you a story ....

-
Back