FABO Instagram account!

-
I think Joey may have a misconception (?) of what Instagram is all about. Actually, 65% of the worlds top 100 brands use it, to promote their brand. There are over 150 million users.

Essentially, it's a photo sharing app, but 15 second videos are also part of it. I think it's a pretty cool site, and there are LOTS of cool photos to see there.

There are no archives, no forums, no articles, nothing to compare whatsoever to FABO. In no way do I see any type of conflict of interest here. It's just pictures, which is kinda cool!

Exactly my thoughts. The # idea is pretty cool too though. I have tracked down a few member on it the last few days.

Not saying it isn't "cool", or "sweet" or what ever.... Just, what's the purpose of FABO having an account?
You can share photos here, and as you and others here have stated, you can, and have been sharing photos on instagram, without a FABO account.

I have an instagram account, too, but, I only use it to share pics with my family who are now pretty much scattered all over the country and in two Hemispheres.

I just don't see a need, or even an advantage for FABO to have an account.

That said, It really doesn't matter to me either way, I just don't see a need, or even an advantage for FABO to have an account.

I just don't see a need, or even an advantage for FABO to have an account.

well one advantage is that it could possibly bring more members in and for free..:) if someone tags their photo #dodge #plymouth #mopar #forabodiesonly etc...etc...etc people who searched any one of those tags will see the photo and all the tags.. they may see the #forabodiesonly and click on it to check it out. then on the IG page they will follow the link here.. i've found quite a few people to follow and sites that way.. i always look at the tags to see if i see anything interesting.

Just add that hashtag ( #forabodiesonly) to your photos. :dontknow:

Whatever.. Like I said, I don't see a need, and I don't see any harm, it's just something else to keep up with.

just pointed out a possible advantage thats all. guys already here don't need to find this place..:)

For me looking at my Instagram feed is much easier then scrolling through wheel and tire combo threads to see cool cars. The topify app is acting strange on my phone so I have to get on my browser to access the site. The hashtag idea is cool but it would be awesome to see it's own account and feature some peoples cars. I have only posted a few pictures of my car on here but there's more on my ig account as well as engine build pictures. It's much easier to load a photo on ig then on here.

I still think it's a good idea but I'm sure someone thought crack was a good idea at some point in time.

"I still think it's a good idea but I'm sure someone thought crack was a good idea at some point in time"

Lol there's your new tag line

You guys are taking this too seriously. Haha!
After my recommendation. Larry Callahan of Pro-touring.com started an instagram for his forum. I think a page would be beneficial, but not necessary whatsoever. It would be cool, but it isn't a definite need. It was just a suggestion guys! ����

Larry doesn't post on it much, but when he does it is good stuff! If I posted a thread asking for people to submit their finished builds with details and good pics, do you think people would? I'd post them all up on @MoparDaily and some on @ClassicsDaily!

-
Back