FABO Kitty

-

bcuda452

Reaction score
Hey what ever happened to the FABO kitty? How is the little bugger doing?

65Love Affair& Mommacat ,posted pics,6 or so months ago. Fabo and friend Fraidy(?) ,were doing well......

Fabo is doing wonderful! She has some issues with her leg still, but mainly only when it is cold outside. She and our other cat Fraidy are inseparable! And it is absolutely hilarious to watch her go after a laser pointer. Thank you for asking about her. I'll have to post some new pictures of her. She has gotten huge!

Fabo is doing wonderful! She has some issues with her leg still, but mainly only when it is cold outside. She and our other cat Fraidy are inseparable! And it is absolutely hilarious to watch her go after a laser pointer. Thank you for asking about her. I'll have to post some new pictures of her. She has gotten huge!

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Sorry to hear that her leg has issues. :-(

Here are a couple of pics that I took today. The first one is a little deceiving. She looks tiny next to Fraidy, but she's all tucked in while he's sprawled out. When she stretches out, she is LOOONG! The second picture speaks for itself. She wanted her belly rubbed. I'll try to post some more in a day or so.

Attachments

• tmp_2014-05-26 01.24.47-1240987072.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 310
  • tmp_2014-05-26 03.47.46-810933625.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 309
Stubby says.......uhuh uheh uhuh .........hay baby.

Attachments

• STUBBY1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 294
She looks good!

I'm glad that she's in a good home with people that love and take good care of her. It's what she needs and deserves after whatever happened to her before she was found.

If you and Angie did not find her end get her the help that she needed, then the infection in the broken leg would have overcome and killed her. She's one lucky cat! And a real sweetheart.

She's beautiful to see, and to remember the main players in the effort to save her when she was just weeks old and injured, nice job guys and gals!

EXCELLENT!!! Your white cat reminds me of a cat given to me, "Harvey." Harvey had been all declawed, but he was BIG. He could jump "flat footed" from the kitchen floor to the top of the refrigerator. He died in a house fire. I've had 3, I miss them all.

thanks 65, being a cat person, love those pics, anytime any animal is saved it fills my heart with cheer!
great job!

Doug

thanks 65, being a cat person, love those pics, anytime any animal is saved it fills my heart with cheer!
great job!

Doug

I never thought I would ever become a cat person. I had a dog the whole time I was growing up. But ever since we adopted Fraidy about 8 years ago, things have changed. Now, he waits for me to get into bed each night and then he'll climb up and lay on my chest and stare at me like, "I'm here. Pet me!" Or when I'm sitting at the computer working on homework, he'll jump up into my lap. At least he's not the kind of cat that will walk on the keyboard while I'm trying to type.

How he looks in the picture is deceiving. He's not really that fat, but he has a lot of fur. He's also a damn big cat! But that's okay. Fabo loves him anyway!

Sure, sure....

Get him soaking wet and then take a picture of him next to FABO to prove it.... LOL!

We used to have a 7 lb Black Engora cat with green eyes as a kid. His fur was long and fluffy. One day our basement flooded and he got soaking wet - he looked so scrawny without his fur all puffed up.... :laughing:

When we first got him, he was a farm cat that was given to us by grandma's best friend. Mom didn't want the cat to go near my brother because he may have some dirt/germs from living in the barn and running in the fields (I wasn't born yet). Dad warned her that cat's don't like to get wet and hate baths. Mom insisted that, "No field cat is going near my baby without getting a bath." :-x

Mom took him to the basement and tried to give him a bath in the utility sink. As soon as the water stream hit the cat, he climbed up one arm and down the other with all claws out to get away. After that, mom decided that the cat didn't need a bath after all.... :eye:

An upside down cat is a happy cat.

Most cats have 5 toes on front, 4 on back.

The "Hemingway" cats have 6 or more on the front.

Glad to hear FABO is doing well.. Thanks so much for the update and the pics...

-
Back