FABO Meet-N-Greet 2016 Mopars in the Park Show Farmington Minnesota June 4-5

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I will be hosting another FABO Meet-N-Greet this year again at the Midwest Mopar Show in Farmington MN, June 4-5.....be there to meet many new faces and see old ones as well, always a good time with laughter, smiles and cold beverages! Meeting time will be 1 PM on Saturday in the A-body 200 class, look for the FABO banner, if all goes well my 66 will be there again....stop by and say hi! :welcome: There was so many members last year, easily 40 or more stopped by at some point, here are a few pics.
Midwest Mopars in the Park – National Car Show and Swap Meet
044.JPG

041.JPG

043.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting again Keith.
I haven't seen many posts from you as of late, was getting a little worried!

My first time back to Mopars in the Park since the Shakopee site. Hope to be there Saturday and meet some local group members.

Keith, registered and planning on being there. Fighting a serious blood infection from an unsuccessful heart surgery in April right now. On some serious steroids right now, so I have two weeks to kick this in the butt. Docs told me the "roids" wont make me look like The Hulk. Dang!! Bruce

Bruce, Take care of yourself and get better. It would be great to see you, but I think your health is a bit more important. We can work on the Hulk thing when your back to normal.. hahaha

Bruce, Take care of yourself and get better. It would be great to see you, but I think your health is a bit more important. We can work on the Hulk thing when your back to normal.. hahaha

Saw one doc this morning and see my GP on Monday. I know health takes priority, but Mopars in the Park and other upcoming shows give me the needed push to be there. Scampy is ready for some buff and shine action before the show. Bruce

Hey Bruce, May 2 last year they went in to fix or replace mitral valve. Got lucky they were able to fix it. I ask doc how soon before I could drive, he said 4 weeks. 4 weeks was Mopar show & I was able to drive car to show. Hang in there and get healthy, Mark

Hope you get well and can attend Bruce. Thanks to Keith for hosting. It was a great time last year. tmm

A buddy, my brother, and myself will be spectating and scoping out all the goodies for sale also. ONE more day of work and let the weekend begin! We will be on the lookout for the banner.

I'll be there with the Polara again, going to have a FCBO meet and greet, but I'll be at the FABO tent at 1:00!

Packing up the car tonight, leaving tomorrow sometime....no Valiant but I'll have this car down there...might have to hang the FABO banner by an a-body car though....maybe by Doug's Barracuda!!

image.jpg

Packing up the car tonight, leaving tomorrow sometime....no Valiant but I'll have this car down there...might have to hang the FABO banner by an a-body car though....maybe by Doug's Barracuda!!

View attachment 1714939759
Hope to see you there. Weather permitting, I am planning to bring the Swinger Saturday morning.

Sounds like storms tomorrow afternoon into the evening, some severe....and scattered rain sat, but Sunday nice....let's hope and pray the weather turns out nicer and dry!

Sounds like storms tomorrow afternoon into the evening, some severe....and scattered rain sat, but Sunday nice....let's hope and pray the weather turns out nicer and dry!
I saw that. I will take a chance with scattered showers. I will be watching the radar closely. If all fails, I will hop in the pick up and come on up.

I saw that. I will take a chance with scattered showers. I will be watching the radar closely. If all fails, I will hop in the pick up and come on up.

Im with you Mike, after finding the water leaks on the car I'll be watching the weather as well. I will still be there on Saturday, but may not have the car.

So question, I registered early. If I dont bring the car can I still drive my truck in the same gate or do I have to wait in line with the spectators?

I pre registered my Valiant but bringing a different car, prob change classes but will park out back on the edge by my fellow abody friends after awhile!

So sad we can't join in this year:( I hope the weather will be good & even if it's not, I know you'll have a great time.

It's an awesome show.....Oh well, maybe next year again.

Please take lots of pics for those of us that need a fix LOL!!!

So sad we can't join in this year:( I hope the weather will be good & even if it's not, I know you'll have a great time.

It's an awesome show.....Oh well, maybe next year again.

Please take lots of pics for those of us that need a fix LOL!!!
Will miss you 2 this year and Mike also. What class are most of you in? A body modified?

Made it to the hotel, traffic was pretty good, guy at front desk said weather might be better tomorrow so let's hope he's right! Anybody else in town tonight? Probably go for food and drinks a little later on!

image.jpg

More will show up, plenty of Mopars here last year! We are at the Quality Inn in Lakeville

-
Back