FABO Member Map

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
bamacuda David, I'm laughing so hard right now at your pre-edited version of that post that I sprayed the monitor with chocolate milk! (I know ... you're still caught up in that olive-oil slathering from yesterday right???)

You're forgiven. Ya perv. :-D

A little bump for the weekend ... :-D

Still haven't seen much action from the non-US and Canada members but it's filling up.

I just added to the mopar world map adding Wrentham, MA to it & my 73 ProStreet Plymouth Valaint.... thanks for the invite!! Nice job!!=D>

P5210023 (Large).jpg

Ok,we're up to 6 members in the same city.This is a runaway.Representing Canada as best we can.8)

Holy cow 73 pro street, how'd I ever miss you showing up??? That is one beautiful ride! Welcome to FABO, and thanks for jumping on my map so quickly.

DRENO, when you guys have your first get together, call me from the bar and I'll drink a toast with ya all. :-D This is EXACTLY why I did it in the first place -- to help members find each other.

Time to go check out The Creation for myself. Looks like everyone has been busy since the last time I looked at it.

Holy cow 73 pro street, how'd I ever miss you showing up??? That is one beautiful ride! Welcome to FABO, and thanks for jumping on my map so quickly.

DRENO, when you guys have your first get together, call me from the bar and I'll drink a toast with ya all. :-D This is EXACTLY why I did it in the first place -- to help members find each other.

Time to go check out The Creation for myself. Looks like everyone has been busy since the last time I looked at it.

This was a great idea cudachick1968. now we can see who's close by for m&g possibly?

my toy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back