Fabo members strange pets

-

mwls73duster360

Bad as Buddy Holly
Reaction score
just wondering who out here has a abnormal pet. Me and the fiance has a pair of veiled chameleons link and zelda. They some times go on trips with us like you would a dog lol. here are a few pics link at the lake, zelda in the ape caves that are huge lava tubes from mt saint helens and their cages separated because we dont want babies lol.

Attachments

• dhrhdr.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 175
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 176
  • hreese.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 175
when i was a kid we had a bob catfor one he would stay on the roof of the house intell we came home then he would want food and he would stay for alittle peting then he would go back up to the roof lol

I only have dogs. Some friends of my parents used to have a Lynx (bobcat) when I was a kid. When you came through the front door of their house they had a big china cabinet. The lynx sat up there all the time. Used to freak people out when it moved. One day while the owners were gone to town someone broke into their house. When they returned there was blood smeared on the entry floor and the broken door frame and the lynx was gone. They never saw it again.
~Michael

thats really sad i hope he gave them some scars to remember him by the thieving bastards

Nothing was missing from the house and the police determined the blood was human blood. The police followed up with the local hospital and no one ever checked in with animal attack wounds. They figured the cat disappeared into the woods (they lived in Rose Valley which is fairly rural area).
~Michael

Ive had a Chinchilla and a Bearded Dragon. The Chinchilla was a very cool animal, lots of fun! The Lizard, well it wasnt bad but I wouldnt have another one.

I would like to get a Hedgehog and a Sugar Glider someday

Nothing was missing from the house and the police determined the blood was human blood. The police followed up with the local hospital and no one ever checked in with animal attack wounds. They figured the cat disappeared into the woods (they lived in Rose Valley which is fairly rural area).
~Michael

Well at least they got theirs.sucks it took off I know ropes Vally pretty well went to allot of parties up there lol

Ive had a Chinchilla and a Bearded Dragon. The Chinchilla was a very cool animal, lots of fun! The Lizard, well it wasnt bad but I wouldnt have another one.

I would like to get a Hedgehog and a Sugar Glider someday
my girl wants a chinchilla. And Yea bearded dragons are boring lol. Sugar gliders are cool my brother had one. I've had every thing from an rattle snake to a alligator

I had a raccoon for a couple years, I have some pic's just not on the puter yet. I'll load them and post some up, This owl has been hanging out in my maple tree for the last couple winters.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 107
I have an Eastern Red - 3 Toed Cross Turtle named Mr Red who is just about 20 years old now.

Attachments

• PHOT0004 MrRed.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 20060430 MrRed.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 102
  • Red the turtle.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 111
-
Back