FABO Secret Santa 2011

-
Turn out is great this year. I had already picked up something today for my Secret santa gift box.
What is everyones opinion about putting names on the gift when you send it? Would you rather: 1. leave it anonymous and have everyone wonder who it is from; 2. put your name on the gift when you send it; or 3. Leave it up to the sender?

It doesn't matter to me. what ever anyone decides.

Just a reminder to anyone who needs secret santa gift ideas when the time comes, that a FABO Gold Membership is always a nice secret santa gift. Also there is a FABO store that has some nice T-Shirts this year along with other promotional items that help support this site. Here is the link:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/store/home.php

Just a reminder to anyone who needs secret santa gift ideas when the time comes, that a FABO Gold Membership is always a nice secret santa gift. Also there is a FABO store that has some nice T-Shirts this year along with other promotional items that help support this site. Here is the link:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/store/home.php

I know the Key Chain and T shirts are great.

Just a heads up.
Last November I had redone my Gold membership for 2011,then recieved a Gold membership from Secret Santa(Thanks again)So I,m good til 2013.Just thought I,d mention.

I didn't get a confirmation email, should I worry....?

Just a heads up.
Last November I had redone my Gold membership for 2011,then recieved a Gold membership from Secret Santa(Thanks again)So I,m good til 2013.Just thought I,d mention.

If I get your name Scott, I know what you are getting:toothy10:

I watched this from the sidelines last year, and was very impressed with the job that jrlegacy23 did.

If I get your name Scott, I know what you are getting:toothy10:

I watched this from the sidelines last year, and was very impressed with the job that jrlegacy23 did.

Thanks, I appreciate it. So far we have around the same number of participants as last year.

So far, here is the list of members that are signed up:

MtNemoMopar
Jrlegacy23
78kitcar
65 Dartman
Dustermaniac
Stansblue72
4FortyDemon
roadrunnerh
SmalBlokMopar
CrazyPete
old tired rebel
72ScampTramp
Superdart426
38 Dodge
Mullinax95
Comoxian
Homecloned
Snake
2darts
Pettybludart
ocdart
Sinister. (with a period)
Motopsycho

MtNemoMopar
Jrlegacy23
78kitcar
65 Dartman
Dustermaniac
Stansblue72
4FortyDemon
roadrunnerh
SmalBlokMopar
CrazyPete
old tired rebel
72ScampTramp
Superdart426
38 Dodge
Mullinax95
Comoxian
Homecloned
Snake
2darts
Pettybludart
ocdart
Motopsycho

I had a name change from old tired rebel to Valiant Rebel

MtNemoMopar
Jrlegacy23
78kitcar
65 Dartman
Dustermaniac
Stansblue72
4FortyDemon
roadrunnerh
SmalBlokMopar
CrazyPete
old tired rebel
72ScampTramp
Superdart426
38 Dodge
Mullinax95
Comoxian
Homecloned
Snake
2darts
Pettybludart
ocdart
Motopsycho

You forgot about me.

You forgot about me.

I got you on my list, I just mistyped when I was putting it in and skipped you. What I did was mix the order up because they were approximate order of who has who. When I was skipping around on the list, You got over looked... better luck next year. j/k

I got you on my list, I just mistyped when I was putting it in and skipped you. What I did was mix the order up because they were approximate order of who has who. When I was skipping around on the list, You got over looked... better luck next year. j/k

No problem, understandable....just wanted to mention it.

and your a funny guy lol

-
Back