FABO Young Guns .

-
I absolutely cannot stand the beak cars, but I'll be damned if yours is not the sharpest one I have ever seen. Makes me rethink them.

Hey Hey now, don't be a dissin' da beak.

I agree, I remember when he first posted it, I thought how nice it looks.

I am 20 now had my first dart when I was 13 she got tboned when I was 18 after 5 years a blood sweat and tears and my newest baby girl a 1967 Dart is bout to be finished by Febraruy 2015 check out my build thread "The Pheonix" cool cars guys hope to see some of you at Columbus and Carlisle in the young guns class

cheers and merry christmas

yes, young guns are the future of the hobby. how could a parent NOT endorse their child"s ( soon to be adult) involment with this hobby???

I'm 22 and this is my 76 duster. I bought it when i was 17, from a young gun who had it featured in the December 2007 mopar muscle issue. I drove it a week and started tearing it down. I've slowly been restoring it into a completely new car over the past 5 years and it's now close to being on the road. It's going to be a great driver with the occasional pass down the strip. It's got a mild 340 with a 4 speed, 8 3/4 with 3.91 gears and strange axles, line lock, ac, powersteering, power brakes, power windows, keyless entry, alarm system, and a good stereo lol I hope to have it on the road by spring!

Attachments

• 20140908_193835.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 292
  • 20140908_194140.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 294
  • 20140810_181152.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 304
  • 20140830_153206.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 20140810_181133.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 275
  • 20141219_185634.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 20140901_202349.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 295
I'll be 18 in a month and I'm getting ready to throw a mildly built 340 into my 73 H code duster. Ill post a pic once I get to my computer.Cj, we follow each other on Instagram ha, the sublime 340 I'm sure you remember

Posted via Topify on Android

I'm 22 and this is my 76 duster. I bought it when i was 17, from a young gun who had it featured in the December 2007 mopar muscle issue. I drove it a week and started tearing it down. I've slowly been restoring it into a completely new car over the past 5 years and it's now close to being on the road. It's going to be a great driver with the occasional pass down the strip. It's got a mild 340 with a 4 speed, 8 3/4 with 3.91 gears and strange axles, line lock, ac, powersteering, power brakes, power windows, keyless entry, alarm system, and a good stereo lol I hope to have it on the road by spring!

That's a clean *** color man, nice !

I'm 23 and I've been here since 2007. I've had a bunch of cars but at the moment I have a 64 Valiant Wagon and a 72 Dart DD.

Dude, that's a sweet machine! Tell us about the front spoiler..

Thanks!
I picked it up at a local swap meet for $8. Guy told me it was for a Mopar but it was sitting in a pile of Chebby stuff. It "fit" just fine...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 260

That's a clean *** color man, nice !

Absolutely stunning!

I just turned 23 last month. I'm finishing my BS in mechanical engineering, interning for an aerospace company 20 hours a week, and trying to work on my Dart. Most the time, the Dart is sidelined. I just rapidly through together the front end this past weekend. I need to fix a few things, then install my 13" disc brake kit. My build link is in my signature.

What I'm interested in is to see the younger crowds A-bodies.

Say..Age 25 and under? ...so lets represent for the youngins here on FABO !

:burnout::happy1::blob::glasses7::

So ...trying to put the squeeze on us old farts eh?

I vote for the young gun age raised to 30. most peeps in their late 20s are living lives that mirror the younger peeps. In this day and age of people getting married and settling into suburban life much later than previous generations :evil3:

I vote for the young gun age raised to 30. most peeps in their late 20s are living lives that mirror the younger peeps. In this day and age of people getting married and settling into suburban life much later than previous generations :evil3:

Very true, okay up to 30 will be fine too

What are yall exactly expecting here? I'm not bein an ***, but askin a serious question.

Do yall expect a bunch of old farts to come runnin after you to show you how to do stuff? If so, you can forget it. What I would suggest would be to look for an older established member in your area who is a member in good standing with the forum.

Generally, when someone wants something, it's they who go after it, not the other way around. I'm not gonna go runnin after somebody and tackle them to help them, but I will offer help to most anybody who needs it and asks.

What are yall exactly expecting here? I'm not bein an ***, but askin a serious question.

Do yall expect a bunch of old farts to come runnin after you to show you how to do stuff? If so, you can forget it. What I would suggest would be to look for an older established member in your area who is a member in good standing with the forum.

Generally, when someone wants something, it's they who go after it, not the other way around. I'm not gonna go runnin after somebody and tackle them to help them, but I will offer help to most anybody who needs it and asks.

Judging by post #1 I believe OP just wanted to see some A bodies from people around his age.

Judging buy some of these younger guys rides I would say they know how to go about getting help. Some really nice rides the young guys are working on.

heres my baby purchased from a kia dealership that took it as a trade-in. the car is from the west coast mostly stock as of now 318 ps,pb and ac with a 904 doing the shifting recently swapped in a 8.75 with a 3.55 posi currently on a quest to hopping up the 318 up with dreams of big block power in the distant future. when my dad was my age he had one almost identical to it as his first car (first picture) and what has started our sickness with mopars

Attachments

• Photo0467.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Photo0496.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0785.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_20140801_133200.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 154

Well.. Since you said you're not being an *** just asking a serious question . Allow me to refer back to the original post since you didn't seem to read it .

Noticed there's a wide variety of people on here, all different ages.

What I'm interested in is to see the younger crowds A-bodies. I know you're out there.

This thread can bring a whole new variety of styles to a-bodies for this site.

Show what you got !

Say..Age 25 and under ?

Whether it be father and son, independent, daily driven, track driven, strip driven, beginning of a project, middle, or end !

We all have different styles so lets represent for the youngins here on FABO !

:burnout::happy1::blob::glasses7::

Now I'm not sure where you got the idea we're trying to get help from anyone at all. I personally thought I made it clear enough what I wanted in the first place . But if not I'll post it again just so you don't have to go through the task of flipping back one page and looking at the original post .

"What I am interested in is to see the younger crowds A-bodies."

"We all have different styles so let's represent for the youngins here on FABO !"

And honestly I don't expect a whole bunch of old farts to come running after me to show me how to do stuff . But I do expect them to at least be happy there's younger people in the game who are keeping the breed alive . Don't flatter yourself in thinking I'm in that much need of your advice .

So what exactly where you expecting to accomplish ? I'm not being an ***, just asking a serious question.

Generally when someone posts a question like that they read through the forum or at the least read the first post to make sure their question is relevant

Well.. Since you said you're not being an *** just asking a serious question . Allow me to refer back to the original post since you didn't seem to read it .

Now I'm not sure where you got the idea we're trying to get help from anyone at all. I personally thought I made it clear enough what I wanted in the first place . But if not I'll post it again just so you don't have to go through the task of flipping back one page and looking at the original post .

"What I am interested in is to see the younger crowds A-bodies."

"We all have different styles so let's represent for the youngins here on FABO !"

And honestly I don't expect a whole bunch of old farts to come running after me to show me how to do stuff . But I do expect them to at least be happy there's younger people in the game who are keeping the breed alive . Don't flatter yourself in thinking I'm in that much need of your advice .

So what exactly where you expecting to accomplish ? I'm not being an ***, just asking a serious question.

Generally when someone posts a question like that they read through the forum or at the least read the first post to make sure their question is relevant

I actually put that post in the wrong thread. I thought I was posting in the other thread where yall were talking about getting help from older members.

Please allow an old man a simple mistake. I will just not worry about it since it seems no one can mess up around here. The two threads are very similar. I thought this was the one asking about help. I don't generally read through every single thread before I reply.

Yall carry on. Without me.

Very true, okay up to 30 will be fine too

since you guys ratified the motion to up the young gun age to 30 ......I don't hear any objection......

Then I will add something a little different....not an a-body but I have a 68 dodge coronet wagon.

Rust free car that was neglected and sun baked. I am trying to give it well deserved TLC and get it back into shape. Wagons are a labor of love because a lot people turn noses down to them but yet you never see many around. I don't do early A's so since they don't make A-body wagons after 66 I had to move up to a B-body in order to get a wagon past 67 and something I can live with.

Attachments

• CIMG0934.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 127
  • CIMG2222.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 2you5pf.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 148
-
Back