Facebook video fired up some good memories

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a video about a lady that organized a get together of people that had cars back in the 1970’s. It turned out to be a great success and they cruised the streets they did years ago. A couple of my friends fired up a couple stories about my street racing days. Guys still approach me at the track and say they can’t believe I’m still racing. Great times. We had older guys that pulled over to watch us race and were surprised by what they saw. Our best night had 54 cars that raced that evening, several of them multiple times.

IMG_1225.jpeg

IMG_1226.png

Someone posted a video about a lady that organized a get together of people that had cars back in the 1970’s. It turned out to be a great success and they cruised the streets they did years ago. A couple of my friends fired up a couple stories about my street racing days. Guys still approach me at the track and say they can’t believe I’m still racing. Great times. We had older guys that pulled over to watch us race and were surprised by what they saw. Our best night had 54 cars that raced that evening, several of them multiple times.

View attachment 1716190678

View attachment 1716190679
Lol, John your too nice.
I would've said, " yep, Mopar or no car lol"

I ran a guy one night in my Cutlass and after he beat me I said is it ok if I go home and get my other car. My buddy talked to the guy while I went home and got my duster and when I came back my buddy said John he told me what the car runs and said I better sit this one out. I told my buddy to get in and we went to our racing spot. I beat the guy real bad. My buddy told that story for years. Is it ok if a go get my other car. Lol

-
Back