Not open for further replies.

badlilred79

badred360
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
Contact seller
ok guys and gals i got a 1970 factory 340 pink duster ,white vinyl top ,white bucket seats chrome package , the motor is a 1970 date code motor and trans , frame rails are excellent shape one floor is a little soft and the trunk needs work , 8 3/4 rear disc brakes and yes its a factory fm3 pink 340 duster A RARE ONE 10000.00 i have alot of nos parts i will sell for extra exhast manfoilds , grille , wheel lips moulding door handles , side lens , tuff wheel or wooding wheel , hoses extra ....... the car needs restored and it doesn't run but its all there . mike 931 261 8227

Pictures I hope for you Mike.
Matt

IMG_8598.JPG

IMG_8599.JPG

IMG_8600.JPG

IMG_8603.JPG

IMG_8604.JPG

IMG_8606.JPG

IMG_8609.JPG

IMG_8612.JPG

IMG_8613.JPG

IMG_8616.JPG

Good looking project. Did you guys notice it is an early " Valiant " model Duster and it does have the cut outs in the trunk lid for the go wing. I'll bet it has sway bars and SS springs and maybe the kelsey hays 4 piston front disc brakes. It does have the 150 mph rally dash i see. Check out the factory non sport dual mirrors. Haven't see that before. They look to be factory. Tell us more.
Small Block

yes sway bar i 've the built sheet and i have otherparts for it yes stock mirrors too i ve had some medical issues that came up and i may not have time to restore my babys so i will let a few go , its a pretty solid car hey its a pink 340 car built april of 1970 mike

Mike, Any idea how many pink ones were made in 70 ? Be nice to know. By the way guys, i think this was before the introduction of the sharkstooth grille, but one should fit right in.
Small Block

i was told 12 of the color combo and like less then 665 pink duster all together but no i haven't got the pen point number down

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back