Fall Fling Friday Cruise 2009: October 16th

-

MOPARJ

What can I upgrade now?
Reaction score
As we do every year, we are setting up a nice little cruise on Friday, October 16th, 2009, one day before the CPW Fall Fling. We will be meeting at Woodley Park at 10am and leaving shortly after. We make several stops along the way to our destination for lunch, which is Dukes in Malibu. Our typical route is to follow the 101 to Malibu Canyon Rd, where we will exit and follow to Mulholland Hwy for a scenic drive, including stops at the historic Rock Store, a mountain top vista point, and a few other resting areas. We will continue down Mulholland to the PCH, which we will follow down to our destination, Dukes restaurant in Malibu. We should arrive there around 1:30 to 2:00 pm.

We will eat lunch there.

After lunch, for those who are interested, we may be venturing up to either Fields in West Hills for their cruise night, or Bob's Big Boys in Burbank.

Please post with interest. This is a very nice cruise with many scenic views. Annually, we typically see 15-20 cars. We would like to see that many again, maybe more. I will need to get a count of people to attend per car, so restaurant registrations can be made accordingly. You can post any questions here in this thread, or PM me.

-Justin

Bump....quite a few on Moparts are signing up.

Post interest here and check out the thread over there as well for more in depth information.

Hey So Cal and Fall Fling attenders: this cruise will be tomorrow morning at 10am at Woodley Park and leaving from there (10/16). Post if you would like to join us, or just show up fueled up and ready to go. Atleast 8-10 cars have confirmed over on Moparts, but there will most likely be a few that just show up unannounced, which is perfectly fine. I can adjust lunch reservations, if needed.

We will be driving to Bob's Big Boy in Northridge for the cruise night after lunch.

PM me with any questions.

-Justin

-
Back