Fantastic NRA course

-

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Just got back from Nashville after attending the National Rifle Association Range Developement and Operation Course. Five days of "drinking from a fire hose" but was it ever worth it. At $450 for the course I would pay that just for the course material. EVERYTHING from indoor/outdoor range construction thru writing a business plan and dealing with local government and all in between. The degree of expertise and professionalism was totally awesome.

They didn't pull any punches; it'll be an uphill fight all the way around.

Sounds like a good time. The National Convention is in Pittsburgh this year I am looking forward to going.

Cool, are you opening up your own range?

need any pointers, let me know as my buddy opened one up and has been going strong ever since.
Has much support and the place to be for local law enforcement.

The law enforcement aspect has given him so much business it's crazy.

Cool, are you opening up your own range?

We are serious about a range. We're just not sure how the idea will be welcomed here by the city/county administrators. At a minimum we want a storefront shop, and will have !

Your excitement is obvious Roger! I'm so happy to see you following your dream.

But I could kick your azz for being an hour and a half away and not calling me. Harumph!!!

We are serious about a range. We're just not sure how the idea will be welcomed here by the city/county administrators. At a minimum we want a storefront shop, and will have !

A person I know here in Tennessee opened a indoor range and was very happy how it increased business. Just helping the law people and giving the concealed carry classes has allowed both family members to work at their shop.
Another gun store with a range here has machine gun rentals.:blob6:
Talk about fun, of course you have to buy ammo in the store and the guns cannot leave the range. Indoor range also.
Then you will have scrap lead, used brass and scrap copper jackets to sell.

-
Back