Fartman!!

-
And Howard Stern is not???

I believe Stern to be a very intelligent person whose antics are very calculated. Most of his outrageous behavoir is verbally communicated with the majority of his skits being carried out by his staff and guests. At best, this other guy is doing this because he feels like he has a talent, dawns a costume and is making the European talk show circuit. I think Stern has gone a little further with his talents and I would guess is making just a little more money than this other guy.

I believe Stern to be a very intelligent person whose antics are very calculated. Most of his outrageous behavoir is verbally communicated with the majority of his skits being carried out by his staff and guests. At best, this other guy is doing this because he feels like he has a talent, dawns a costume and is making the European talk show circuit. I think Stern has gone a little further with his talents and I would guess is making just a little more money than this other guy.
Yeah, Stern has strippers, hookers and **** queens. Fartman would be well out of his realm :snakeman:

-
Back