-
Status
Not open for further replies.

69fastbackfish

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i just left the indy cylinder head show, and still nedd some parts, marker reflectors, windshield trim, reverse light bezel, wiper arms, bucket seat hinge covers color doesnt matter but i nees one pair and one rt side, pair of door sills that can be nice driver quality,two chrome bucket seat release knobs, one plastic bucket seat rail adjust knob that should be it for now, oh and also pair of 69 cuda grill set. thanks to all

I have the correct upper 2 door windshield trim pieces and the lower piece, wiper arms, door sills, bucket seat release knobs and possibly the rail knob PM me

i just left the indy cylinder head show, and still nedd some parts, marker reflectors, windshield trim, reverse light bezel, wiper arms, bucket seat hinge covers color doesnt matter but i nees one pair and one rt side, pair of door sills that can be nice driver quality,two chrome bucket seat release knobs, one plastic bucket seat rail adjust knob that should be it for now, oh and also pair of 69 cuda grill set. thanks to all

i have the windshield trim,wiper arms,hinge covers,sills,chrome knobs,plastic knobs
maybe the bezel and grills
pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back