FASTBACK340 is this months Mopar Enthusiast

-
it only takes a second to register and its free...

Way to go Fastback340! You're famous now. Will you autograph my copy? :toothy10: Seriously, I'd be stoked right now. Awesome man!

Wylde1.

I'm not registered, so I can't see it, but congrats are in order. I've seen enough posts of your car to know it's worthy of a mag shoot! :cheers:

Me and my Wife are sitting here looking at the article on-line and we're in shock. I can't believe they gave me a full page.... To say I'm happy is an understatement of monumental proportions. But they left out one small detail when I submitted the information: The part where I thanked the membership of FABO for putting up with me during the restoration and thanking everyone for their help. You guys helped me in ways you may never know....

Wow.... Now to go buy a "few" copies! Thanks for the heads-up Dave!

Big kudo,s brother. Well done.Too cool , Andrea from abody Joes is in the same mag with her Challenger

Congrats John! Another FABO magazine car. A celebrity in our midst.

Thanks everyone! When I submitted the link to my FABO gallery as a submission last month I heard from ME the next day and they told me "It'll be used in a future issue". I figured a postage stamp-sized picture and a mention 8 months from now would be cool. But a full page and 3 pictures the next month...... Wow.

I hope everyone who pours their heart, soul, spare time....and dollars, into a project can experience this for themselves. This is one of the coolest things to ever happen to me. Yeah, I'm happy.....
8)

Congrats! I'm trying to register, so I can have a look myself. Their site is running slow (Fabo members traffic ?), but it's in the works.

Congrats John, your B`cuda is smoking hot and deserves a magazine spot. I haven`t gotten my latest ME yet, can`t wait to see it.

After scanning the ME site quickly it looks like a bunch of Jersey girls are in there too including Abodyjoes better half and Pettyblue72. Congrats to all you guys/gals!!! :cheers:

sweet. thats pretty amazing and so is your car lol. i dont think i have seen the carbon fiber dash stuff??? you should put some pics of it up lol congrats man

-
Back