Fender Splash Shields? Check this out?

-

Ruger64

Reaction score
You should try detroitmuscletechnologies.com they will have excactly what you need. You can get a whole kit for your car as well as individual pieces. They have really good prices. Their site is down cuz they are moving but you can get there number there.

The first part ypu linked is the inner splash shield vertical behind wheel . The second piece you linked is the horizontal top of the wheel house or top portion of the inner fender.

Unless you just want new pieces, I may have a decent set of used ones. PM if interested.
C

Yup the first ones, The second pic is the top portion of the inner fender.

You should try detroitmuscletechnologies.com they will have excactly what you need. You can get a whole kit for your car as well as individual pieces. They have really good prices. Their site is down cuz they are moving but you can get there number there.

Thanks, I will check them out!!

The first part you linked is the inner splash shield vertical behind wheel . The second piece you linked is the horizontal top of the wheel house or top portion of the inner fender.

Okay, I get it now. When I bought the car, the fenders were replaced. But the shields were not there. So I never got to really see what all went in there.

Unless you just want new pieces, I may have a decent set of used ones. PM if interested.
C

Will send a pm. I can deal with used ones. I can clean them up and spray them. I just want it to be right, thats all.

Yup the first ones, The second pic is the top portion of the inner fender.

Yeah, that makes sense now.

-
Back