Fender Tag Decoding for POST 1974

-

SDHomesteade

Reaction score
Hiya Guys,
Not sure if this is in the right section or not even for an A Body.

With the help of many of you on this Forum, I have found and been able to Decode my Pre 74 Fender Tags, However I can find nothing on say the F-Bodies, the Aspens' and Volare's. Yeah I know they aren't A or B Bodies but I still like them (even though they had flaws) and have a guy who is selling one up here but I can't decode the Fender Tag. It's a 79 and he says and the pics look as if it's an RT but Hemmin's says No RT's came with the Slant Six Single Barrels in them. Says it has a 225 and VIN code identifies it as a 225 (1bbl) code, but I would really like to be able to Decode the Fender Tag. Anyone know of a source like that one where you enter in the little boxes your Fender Tag Numbers and then it generates a report for anything POST 74 (I tried it in the one that I found it shows UNKNOWN in almost all the Boxes when decoded and it's a PRE 74 Decoder is what it says.

Thanks In Advance. Guy is ASking 2k for this thing but has no clue if it even runs of drives and has lots of Body Rot by the Rear Wheels. It's got the RT PainT job on it but I think 2k is a bit high for a NON Running Car with a slant 6 in it and shot him a 5-600 dollar offer.

Dave

-
Back