Fender Trim Clips for 69 Dart GT

-

1969VADart

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could tell me where a good place to find the fender trim clips that hold the trim to the top shoulder of the fenders and doors on a 1969 Dodge Dart GT? I have checked all over the internet and cannot seem to find the clips. They slide into the rails on the back of the trim and then pop into holes along the fender top. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[quoteThey slide into the rails on the back of the trim and then pop into holes along the fender top. Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. ][/quote]

Actually put the clips on car first then snap trim on, that's how I did it. If RT Specialties didn't tell you you'll need some springs clips also for the ends to bolt down.

Actually I think the spring clip is still stuck on the end of the fender. Is that reusable in the short term?

[/QUOTE]Actually put the clips on car first then snap trim on, that's how I did it. If RT Specialties didn't tell you you'll need some springs clips also for the ends to bolt down.[/QUOTE]

-
Back