fiberglass dash

-

hot72gss

Reaction score
I'm looking for some place to buy a fiberglass dash for my promod 1969 dart .... does anyone know of a place to get one i've already looked at the major players and nothing so far ..... Thanks

I know this is old - and I'm digging it from the boneyard........

I've looked high and low for a fiberglass dash for my '69 Dart - Glasstek doesn't build one, WS Racing as I knew it no longer exists........

Anyone know where one might be had?

Found one a few years back. I know I bookmarked it, but that computer crapped out....will try to coax it to run later....

Scroll down towards the bottom of the page, they have one listed.....http://www.showcars-bodyparts.com/dart.html

This is not who I was thinking of......will keep looking....

I had ordered some parts from Showcars for a Corvette I used to own, and the experience made me never want to buy anything from them again. This was in 1998/1999, things may have changed - though I personally have formed my own opinion.

I was in Toronto on business a month or so after ordering, and since it took so long with no definable date to expect production; I decided to stop in. Funny how the parts were made over a period if 3 days after showing up.

There should have been a tip off when I had to go to a bank and deposit money direct to his personal account.

Oh well, buyer beware.

I bought a few things from him a few years back and had zero troubles with him....

Still looking for the link to the place that had glass dashes for a-bodies. Were not exactly inexpensive but.....any chance of just making one on your own? I had a glass seat pan made for my bike, did not look all that difficult....

might help not dart--I had a Dakota fiberglass dash installed in my top sportsman Dakota fit and looked great and removeable installed by Larson race cars

-
Back