finally came out...no, wait, joined!

-

vapor locked

Reaction score
New to the forum, not to mopars. I've lurked here for years, finally wondered, what the hell am I waiting for? and realized I may as well just jump into the fray. Don't know what took me so long, maybe the same thing that's taking me so long with my cars, no, that's a whole nuther story - read - money. Anywho, here to learn some things I don't know, forget some things I don't want to know, and be out and proud in the mopar community, well, you know, just be a part of this community, and maybe, just maybe, be inspired to get off my fat arse and turn a wrench once in a while!!!

Welcome aboard. Lotsa great people as well as advice mixed in with a touch of sarcasm. Yer intro sounds like you will fit right in.
Soooo whats yer wheels??

Thanks for the welcome! I've got a 68 barracuda fastback I'm sick of seeing collect dust in my garage, bout time I start to change that!

Sorry it took me a little bit, I was outta town, and had to dig up some old pics, pretty much looks exactly the same, just alot dustier!!!

Nothing extraordinary, 68 fastback, 318/904 2.76 rear, grandma grocery getter in a musclecar's clothing!

Nice! Post pics when ya can. I have Dads 67 fastback and 69 vert.

Nice! that's really cool you've got your dads car!

Attachments

• 68 barracuda1.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 68 barracuda2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 68 barracuda interior1.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 46
  • 68 barracuda engine2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 50
Welcome

Nice looking factory AC car

Get out the duster and clean it up, that is a start