Finally can put the aluminum polish away!

-

midlife89

Reaction score
I can't tell you how happy I am,got my stainless red line dog dish hubcaps that I got on ebay and they're better than they looked in the pics.Scored them for 90.00 shipped and they only have minor scratches/dents,plenty good enuff for my driver/clone.Going out in the garage to measure back spacing then heading up to summit pick up my wheels.Not sure if I'm going with black or body color for sure,but I'm leaning toward body color.Now the only thing I have to polish are my bumpers.No more pulling the wheels off every spring,spending 2hrs with powerwheel/thumb polishing them.I will be selling my aluminum mags soon,they are 15x6/15x7 sbp.Not sure what brand they are,came w/the car.Not sure if red line came on 70's,but I don't care,cause I like them better than the plain dog dish caps and didn't want to buy the wheel vintiques ones because never heard anything good about their quality.Just had to vent to someone who could relate.LOL:)

They will look good and you'll love them.
Yes, the red stripe with the fratzog in the middle are correct for Dodge a-bodies '69-76.

-
Back