Finally getting an early A-Body

-
We provide 3/8" thick spring steel brackets that attach to the shock bolt. If you have the factory sway bar mounts on your control arms you can use our bar with the factory mounts as well as it can be rotated up to use the factory mounts on the bottom of the control arm.

392395535.jpg

im assuming your sway bar requires drilling the k frame if not a sway bar equipped car..??? i have a highly modified k frame,,and im going to look to see if your bar will work,,,looks great and i like the lower shock bolt mount,,, e mail me with any in fo please thanks don [email protected]

Likeing it to Dave@Hellwig, I AM doing an early A body 8) and at the point of needing them now that I have been getting things dun... :-D
my next move for sure 8)

Here is how our K-member brackets mount

389460209.jpg

384421540.jpg

That is a sweet setup Dave....and on my list for the 64 valiant....can you post up some pics of the rear install......will it work with an 8 3/4 housing....??????

Rickster

Our rear bar will work with an 8-3/4 or a Dana 60. It will fit all A-bodies from 63-76. Here's a pic installed on a 69 Barracuda.

389642075.jpg

Ya, thats what I am looking for but there was a racing outfit somewere that sold them a little cheaper and they also sold reinforcing plates for the bottom of the LCA to make it stronger. I like those adjustable shocks they sell at RMS also, very cool. I am needing front and rear sway bars also.

You meaning adding the adjustable suspension Hotlines, I hope it helps the car corner too.
is this what you were looking for
http://www.firmfeel.com/a.htm

That is the one CaferacerX, they have the suspension things I had seen before, good stuff'. Thanks.

I wonder if Leanna can powder coat this for me, it is rare to have the emblem on a 66 so I want to keep it but I am not having any chrome except the grill.

Attachments

• rear emblem 66 cuda.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 319
Thank you Leana, of course there are the 2 curved end pieces and the hinge pieces. Can some of the pitting be cleaned out? I am powder coating because of the bad condition and hard to replace so if ground upon it won't hurt any.

I'd be more comfortable basing an opinion on a few better pictures of all the parts Tony but they should turn out all right. Shoot them to me at [email protected] or through the shop's email at [email protected]. (If you have or can point me to pics of what they're supposed to look like LOL those would be helpful too. A bit before my time ......... :-D)

Not sure if you sorted out your K member but here's what I did with mine. This allows clearance for the pan kick-outs for a Milodon pan.

Attachments

• K member.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 210
Very cool my first a body cuda was a 66 also loved it was a street class drag car and ran low 13's consistant as a rock star! I was in love with that baby and still miss her as one day a fool hit her coming home from the track. I now have a 65 formula s full street car driver and loving life again! Enjoy getting it on the road and we are here to help you any way possible! Driv eit love it and smile when people ask you what year mustang it is!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get it all the time!!

65 CudaLover

-
Back