Finally, I found some!

-
I wish you had posted it in the for sale section
I think mine is running a little low

My old '74 RR coulda used some of that . Or maybe someone had overfilled it at one time. Always seemed to be pouring out from under the dash.

to remove smoke from jar: tip jar upside down, remove lid, place jar onto a table, tip jar slightly sideways, put lips close to edge and...huh? what do you mean it's not that kinda smoke?

There are pics of a under dash harness in a recent thread that needs or will need a full jar, maybe more than 1.
I normally just repair/replace the harness making sure that whatever caused the OEM smoke to escape is also corrected so it doesn't happen again.
A common consensus in the forum is " bigger is better". Larger wires contain a lot more smoke for sure. careful routing, avoiding sharps or rubs, is crucial.

made my laugh,when i was new in the navy as a boiler tech,they sent me to the tool dept. to get a steam blanket.i still laugh about it today

There's only one problem there, that's genuine Lucas smoke, only to be used in English cars and bikes...

The British don't make computers 'cause the havent figured out how to make them leak oil. And Lucas would build them so they would not work any way!

They make the best!
lucas.gif

8_2013022801454716868_20972892200012_1362082790.jpg

-
Back