Finally! My first car show with my 74 Duster

-

ryanwblandon

Reaction score
I was finally able to attend my first car show yesterday with my Duster. The Mopar madness of the Lehigh Vally had their bi-weekly car show yesterday. My long time friend Jason and I went. He has a 62 Impala convertable "I don't hold it against him" but he did saved it from my uncle who was gonna scrap it back in 94. Anyway we went had a good time I was the only Duster in attendance there was a 67 Barracuda there which made it 2 abodies. I plan to get it to 2 more next weekend. Sept. 1 is in Schnecksville, PA at the Weis Market. and the bigger one is Sept 2nd The Slatington, PA Lions Club at the Slatington Airport -"yes this little town has an airport". There are over 500 cars pre-registered already with tons of prizes and classes.
If your from FABO hopefully I will see some of you there. Sharing some pics for anyone interested.

Attachments

• WP_001626.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 151
  • WP_001631.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 189
  • WP_001632.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 156
  • WP_001627.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 135
  • WP_001624.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 159
Great looking duster I saw it there last night and was wondering if it was anyone from here.

Two fine looking autos sitting side by side.
I like all autos, I am just a car guy.

Very nice Ryan. First shot even has two Dakota's in the backround.....lol. Keep us posted on the next gatherings and thanks for the pics.

-
Back